Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Grouped Inc., a platform that allows users to create and join groups of their interest by their favorite artists and creators. By using our platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Subscription to Marketing: By joining a group on our platform, you agree to subscribe to email marketing communications from the group owner of the group you are joining. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- No Adult Explicit Content: Group creators agree not to use their groups for content designed for adult explicit content containing nudity. Group members also agree not to post any vulgar content containing nudity. Violating this rule may result in immediate removal from the platform.
- Content Ownership: We do not own any of the content posted, generated, or created on Grouped, Inc technologies. The content posted by users is the sole responsibility of the user who posted it. However, Grouped reserves the right to use any Name, image, or likeness (NIL) of any creator using their platform for Grouped’s website, social media, and other marketing purposes.
- Data Ownership: Group leaders own all data that goes through the platform, aside from any and all banking/credit card information, and passwords.
- Deactivating Accounts: To deactivate your account, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Content Liability: Grouped Inc. is not responsible or liable for any content that takes place on the platform.
- Real Information: By signing up to Grouped Inc., group leaders agree to provide their real information and share appropriate content.
- Cancel Subscription: Users can cancel their subscriptions at any time by going to the manage groups tab and leaving the group.
- Use of Grouped’s Name and Logo: Grouped Inc.’s logo, images, and name may not be used in any other marketing efforts or reproduced without written consent.
- Responsibility for Links: Grouped Inc. is not responsible for any actions taken by the Group Leader, other members in the Group, or any links used on the platform.
- Zero Tolerance for Bullying, Harassment, or Vulgar Content: Grouped Inc. has a zero-tolerance policy for bullying, harassment, or vulgar content by any user. We reserve the right to disable any account at our discretion for any such behavior, and report any potentially harmful content to legal authorities.
- Payment Processing: All payments made on Grouped Inc. are processed through Stripe. Grouped Inc. does not have access to any credit card or payment information. Individual group owners also do not have access to any credit card or payment information.
- Grouped will not censor or reject any thoughts or opinions on our platform that fall within our guidelines, but we will not allow any Political Groups to be created on the platform: Group leaders agree not to create any political groups on our platform.
- Group Content Delivery: Grouped is not liable for Group leaders not delivering on content promised in their communities. Group leaders take responsibility for delivering on the content paid for by members, and promised to members.
- Refund Policy: All sales on our platform are final, and we do not guarantee any refunds. Please reach out to your respective Group leader if you wish to get a refund. If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Grouped Inc., whether it be creating or joining a group, you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.